Café Americain Restaurant & Catering has been locally owned and operated in Baton Rouge, Louisiana since 1988. Three generations of award-winning family recipes have kept patrons on the edge of their dining room seats with the flair of southern spices, homemade sauces and experimental combinations of flavors, textures, and presentation.
Being in the restaurant business for almost 30 years, the owners of The Café (as it is lovingly referred to by its loyal patrons) celebrate Southern Louisiana culture, its people and their hospitality, and its love for delicious meals shared by a community. This philosophy about food and people brought Café Americain to the forefront of Baton Rouge’s restaurant arena.
If you have any questions or comments please e-mail us at email@example.com
Here’s lookin’ at you, kid.
Awards and Community Events:
- Acadiana Culinary Classic
- Louisiana Culinary Federation of Greater Baton Rouge – 1995 “Best Dish in the House”
- WAFB Best of Baton Rouge- 1996 “Best Overall Restaurant”
- Heart of Baton Rouge Magazine’s Reader’s Choice – 1988 “Top 3 Restaurants”
- Baton Rouge Culinary Classic – 1999 “People’s Choice Award”
- Baton Rouge Culinary Classic – 2001 “People’s Choice Award”
- Catholic High School Alumni Association – 2000-2016 Taste Fair
- Cancer Services Capital Chef’s Showcase – 2010-2016